Manufacturer Part Number: 95-02033
Schedule, capture, manage and deliver live video
Video webcasting, narrowcasting and monitoring
VMp Live makes it easy for you to capture and deliver live video to viewers anywhere on your private network or the public Internet. Either manually or automatically, VMp Live can perform functions based on a comprehensive event or programming schedule:
- Manage and operate any number of video encoders on the network
- Schedule and automate basic tasks such as start/stop encoding
- Assign encoding profiles and record live feeds
Video webcasting of events throughout the enterprise
With VMp Live you can communicate to large, dispersed audiences by webcasting live events such as meetings, lectures and executive presentations. Viewers can schedule and tune into events through the built-in event calendar or program guide. VMp Live operates the video encoders and delivers the video streams through private CDN solutions, multi-cast enabled networks or streaming media infrastructures.
Deliver narrowcast programming to on-line consumers
Easily create your programming schedule through the comprehensive program guide. For each program or event, simply define and set:
- URL of the origin server for your chosen content delivery network (CDN) partner
- Recording options for each program or event
- Encoding profiles
- Start/stop times
VMp Live takes care of the rest, ensuring on-time delivery of your events with minimal effort.
Monitor any number of live feeds from anywhere
VMp Live is the ideal solution for monitoring any number of live feeds on your private network or even the public Internet. From a central location, control the encoding of each feed, change encoding profiles and schedule recordings for specific analysis or events. With VMp Live, other systems can trigger recording or profile changes through simple Web services interfaces.
VMp Live makes it easy to deliver live events wherever your audience lives.
- Schedule, capture and deliver live video to viewers anywhere on the network.
- Manage and operate any number of video encoders while centralizing and automating basic tasks such as start/ stop encoding, assign encoding profiles and record live feeds.
- Perform functions manually or automatically based on a pre-defined schedule.
- Education and Training
- Corporate Communications
- Niagara Pro II or Niagara 7500