Manufacturer Part Number: 95-00444
Capture multiple channels and multiply your savings
With the capability to simultaneously capture four independent channels of audio and video, the Osprey® 440 PCI-XTM capture card is a good choice for broadcasters and government agencies.
Industry proven performance.
More than 300,000 Osprey cards are being used in a variety of broadcast, commercial and industrial applications. You’ll find Osprey capture cards in mission-critical applications throughout the world.
Global standards support.
With all Osprey® capture cards, quality and reliability is standard. They support global analog standard-definition formats, including NTSC and PAL. If you are a global OEM systems integrator seeking a single-solution deployment strategy, this card’s for you.
Additional inputs and outputs.
OEM product developers can take advantage of additional composite video, S-Video, and balanced audio inputs which are available on internal connections on the Osprey 440 circuit board. Security or surveillance OEMs can also access internal contact closure inputs and alarm relay outputs for custom applications. And, a versatile Osprey SDK is available for custom software application developers.
The Osprey 440 works with popular video capture and encoding applications. Purchase the Osprey-440 with SimulStream® and you can use any or all of the four available inputs to feed multiple encoders at the same time.
Ideal Solution for:
- Live streaming
- Includes four-channel video processing card with external and internal audio and video connectors
- Four alarm inputs and four dry contact outputs provide one input and output per channel
- Supports 16 switchable video inputs plus 8 audio inputs
- Unique video processing features can be controlled through custom development using the Osprey SDK
- Provides logo bitmap overlay (graphics over the video) with transparency and positioning controls
- Automatically detects and adapts on-the-fly when the input video format changes from movie frame rates to TV frame rates
- Create multiple streams of the same type from each input, separately, with completely independent settings for sizing, scaling, logos and bit rate
- Drivers are available for Microsoft® Windows® XP, Server 2003, server 2008, Vista and Windows 7; check the ViewCast Web site for available drivers on the Support tab / Software and Drivers
Osprey 440 with Breakout Cable
- Driver Support: Microsoft® DirectShow® API
- 4 composite (BNC) (BNC RCA adapters included)
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Closed-caption extraction / rendering
- Logo/bitmap overlay• Software-controlled hardware audio gain control
- Scaling, cropping, de-interlacing and inverse telecine
- Loss of video automatic text pattern generation with text overlay option
- Full-height / half-length board
- 6.6in L x 4.2in H (16.77 cm L x 10.67 cm H)
- 32-bit/33-MHz PCI compatible
- 64-bit PCITM interface
- 3.3 Volt PCI 2.3 compliant
- Hardware Warranty: 1 year limited hardware warranty
- Windows® XP, Windows Server® 2003
- 32-Bit and 64-Bit beta drivers available for:
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3
- Server 2003
- Vista Business SP1
- Server 2008
- Windows 7
- Linux support