Manufacturer Part Number: 95-00451
Part Number: 95-00451
High-performance, digital video capture card designed to deliver the best quality video experience. Created to interface with high-end broadcast gear. Hardware-based processing improves capture process. Engineered for maximum performance, flexibility, and reliability.
Flexible analog and SDI digital capture card
The Osprey 530 is a high-performance analog and digital video capture card engineered to interface seamlessly with high-end broadcast gear for maximum performance, flexibility and reliability. With its combination of analog and SDI digital inputs and its versatile audio input options, it is ideally suited for live or on-demand video capture and live streaming encoding applications, including delivery to mobile devices. It also serves government entities well for applications like streaming open meetings.
Professional features for broadcasters.
Features, such as color space conversion, automatic telecine detection and processing, and automatic optimization for changing motion content, make this a perfect choice for broadcast professionals.
Optimized for live streaming.
Take advantage of the Osprey 530 card’s features, such as logo/bitmap overlay with transparency and positioning controls. Automatically detect and adapt on-the-fly when the input video format changes from movie frame rates to television frame rates. The Osprey 530 can do the job today and it’s ready for your future applications.
Multiple streams per input.
With the optional SimulStream® feature, the Osprey 530 can feed multiple encoders at the same time. Create multiple streams of the same type with completely independent settings for sizing, scaling, logos and bit rates.
More than 300,000 Osprey cards out in the worldwide marketplace are being used in a wide variety of broadcast, commercial and industrial applications. You’ll find Osprey 530 capture cards in mission-critical applications throughout the world.
- Live streaming
- Mobile TV
- Supports multichannel embedded digital audio on SDI input
- Closed-caption extraction from analog and SDI inputs
- Hardware cropping and bitmap overlay
- AVI or extended AVI capture for use with the most popular third-party editing and streaming software applications
- Cascadable architecture allows for multiple Osprey 530 cards per chassis
- Buffered DMA for ultra-high performance (full 30 fps)
- 64-bit PCI-X™ bus, downward compatible with PCI™ bus
- Advanced signal equalization to optimize SDI signal performance
Breakout Cables Included
- Driver Support: Microsoft® DirectShow® API
- Video: One channel switchable input
- SDI (BNC x 1)
- S-Video (mini-DIN)
- Unbalanced stereo (RCA x 2 via included breakout cable)
- Balanced stereo (XLR x 2)
- AES/EBU (XLR x 1)
- Embedded SDI (4 channel selectable between 4 stereo channel pairs)
- Video: (Breakout cable)
- Composite (BNC x 1)
- S-Video (mini-DIN)
- Audio: (Breakout cable)
- Connectivity: PCI-X
- 64-bit/66 Mhz
- 32-bit/33 Mhz (PCI compatible)
- Closed-caption extraction / rendering
- Logo/bitmap overlay
- Loss of video automatic test pattern generation with text overlay option
- Scaling, cropping, de-interlacing and inverse telecine
- Dimensions: Full-height / half-length board
- 6.60in L x 4.38in H (16.7 cm L x 11.12 cm H)
- Part Number 95-00449
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Warranty: 1 year limited hardware warranty
- Windows Server® 2003 and Windows® XP
- 32-Bit and 64-Bit beta drivers available for:
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3
- Server 2003
- Vista Business SP1
- Server 2008
- Windows 7
- Linux support
Osprey Digital SimulStream for Osprey 530 / 560
Digital SimulStream® is a powerful software add-on that will transform the Osprey® 530 or Osprey® 560 into the ultimate streaming media tool. SimulStream provides a single A/V input source to multiple rich media applications, like RealProducer and Windows® Media Encoder, in real-time for independent software operations. Digital SimulStream requires version 4.0 driver release or later. The product serial number is required for the upgrade.
SimulStream provides a single A/V input source to multiple rich media applications, like Real Producer and Windows Media Encoder, in real-time for independent software operations.
- Osprey Digital SimulStream requires version 4.0 driver release or later.
- Osprey 530 or 560 card