| Manufacturer Part Number: LJ-09|
NOTE: This presentation supports all versions of Final Cut Pro. The discussion covering tapeless media is most relevant for Final Cut Pro 7 users.
This is especially helpful for the new, self-taught, or infrequent user. As well, people experiencing frequent problems with Final Cut Pro will also find this very helpful.
- Explain what scratch disks are and how to organize them
- Show where to create and how to name scratch disk folders
- Show where to create and how to name project folders
- Explain how to store and organize source media from tapeless formats
- Show where to create and how to name folders for tapeless media
- Show and explain optimum settings for all Final Cut preference files
- Learn maintenance procedures to minimize the "Spinning Beach Ball of Death"
- Learn maintenance procedures to minimize dropped frames
- Learn how to trash Final Cut Pro preference files
- Trouble-shoot common Final Cut Pro problems
- Learn how to archive project files for the future
- Discover other software that can help maintain your Final Cut Studio system
- Example: Optimizing System Settings preferences
- Example: Customizing Audio/Video preferences
- Example: Creating a custom Easy Setup
- Example: Optimizing User Preferences
- Example: Optimizing Sequence > Render settings
- Example: Learn how to repair Disk Permissions
- Example: Learn how to trash Final Cut Pro preference files
- Example: Learn how to use Media Manager to archive project files
Total Run Time: 01:00:03