Manufacturer Part Number: EXT-DVI-144N
DVI (Digital Visual Interface) is a common connector used throughout the industry to connect digital video displays to video sources such as computers.
Gefen's 1:4 DVI Distribution is a distribution hub that sends the same DVI graphics source to up to four DVI digital displays (flat panels or projectors). It is a reliable solution that accommodates four digital video displays at the same time, creating a multi-viewing environment that maintains the highest resolution video at all times.
How it works
The 1:4 DVI Distribution Amplifier is connected with a DVI (male to male) cable from the DVI graphic source to the 1:4 DVI Distribution Amplifier input. There are four DVI outputs. DVI output one is the primary connection and is used for the main display. DVI outputs two through four follow the main display.
Note: The 1:4 DVI Distribution Amplifier will only output a DVI-D (DVI digital) signal.
- Connects computers with DVI video to up to four DVI monitors/projectors
- Maintains gorgeous video resolutions up to the highest DVI single link resolution of 1920 x 1200
- Supports DDWG standard for DVI monitors
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 165 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Single Link Range: 1920 x 1200 maximum
- DVI Connector: DVI-I 29 pin female (DVI-D digital only)
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 10 watts (max)
- Dimensions: 17.75in W x 1.75in H x 4.25in D
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs.
- DVI 1:4 splitter
- 6ft DVI cable M-M
- 5V DC Power Supply
- Rack Ears