Sapphire Edge 2 for Final Cut Pro and Motion (Upgrade)Sapphire Edge v2 Plugins for Final Cut Pro Now Available! We designed Sapphire Edge visual effects software for our Final Cut Pro users who want to edit quickly to meet tight timelines but who don’t want to compromise quality. With our innovative FX Central Preset Browser, you can preview looks on your media and modify as needed, saving considerable time while delivering outstanding results. UPGRADE FROM PREVIOUS VERSION.
| or |
| Manufacturer Part Number: SAPPHIRE EDGE FX UP|
Intuitive controls and high-quality artistic visual effects make it easy for you as a Final Cut Pro user to jump right into editing using the Sapphire Edge plugin without documentation. The Sapphire name means you can count on the fast rendering, beautiful images, and the highest level of system reliability. Along with the quality and ease of use with our intuitive controls, Sapphire Edge plug-ins provide nearly 600 preset visual effects and transitions displayed in a visual browser tailored especially with busy video editors in mind. It also frees up more time to be creative and deliver superb results that give you a competitive edge.
- New Effects – Sapphire Edge v2 features 9 new filters — including Rays, Glare, Glint, Flashbulbs, Shake, Kaleido, SoftFocus, FlickerRemove (FCP 6 and 7 only), and Halftone— and 4 new transitions — including DissolveFlashbulbs, DissolveShake, DissolveAutoPaint, and WipeFlux
- Web-Integrated Preset Browser – Now, the FX Central Preset Browser automatically downloads new looks collections for you, so you can use new looks without leaving your editing application. You can also Shortlist a look from the FX Central site, and it will instantly appear in your FX Central Preset Browser Shortlist
- Enhanced Preset Sorting Capabilities – Filter presets based on your Shortlist, ones you’ve applied, what’s new, characteristics and tags, or by date used. Sort presets based on their name, number or date of application, popularity, author, creation date, or custom lists
- Ability to Save Presets - Adjust a current preset or create your own from scratch
- Ability to Create Custom Lists – Organize your favorite presets by project, type of work, or however you’d like
- Animated Previews of Auto-Animated Effects – Preview animations of presets that do not require keyframing for movement from within the FX Central Preset Browser
- Flexible Licensing – Install your license on up to 2 machines (1 concurrent use) and use it across supported Adobe, Apple, and Sony platforms (on the same machine)
- 575+ preset looks generated from 31 effects and transitions
- Visual browsing and previews of presets on your actual footage via the FX Central Preset Browser
- Ever-expanding library of professionally built preset looks via a one-year subscription to FX Central, which enables users to get new looks every month
- Integration with the FX Central Web site, so you can access the newest looks directly from your editing application
- Streamlined user interface
- Powered by the Sapphire Engine
- GPU-accelerated for Nvidia CUDA cards
- Multiprocessor support
- Floating point processing
- Realistic lighting effects like Rays, Glare, LensFlare, Glint, and Flashbulbs
- Stylize and color-grading effects such as FilmStyle, FilmDamage and TVDamage, Kaleido, and Halftone
- Numerous effect-based transitions effects such as DissolveLensFlare, DissolveGlow, and DissolveBlur
- Achieve the perfect look quickly
- Create your best work within project budget and time constraints
- Get fast results with minimal adjustments – means more time creating and less time deliberating
- See creative options in context of the content and quickly compare and select different looks
- Quickly deploy new effects
- Save time with fast render speeds
- Get the core tools and controls that you need in your toolbox
- Jumpstart a look with presets and then customize as needed
- Get the most out each effect and look with tutorials
- Rapidly select, deploy, and customize presets
- Get the highest quality image results
- Apple Final Cut Pro 6 or greater
- Apple Final Cut Express 4
- Apple Motion 4 or greater
- Mac OS X 10.5 "Leopard" or greater (Intel Only)
Introducing Sapphire Edge version 2, a groundbreaking approach to visual effects software. GenArts designed Sapphire Edge to enable time-constrained videographers to easily create the best look for their project in the least amount of time.
New Sapphire Edge licenses ship with a complementary 12 month subscription to FX Central!
Achieve the perfect looks even faster
- Take advantage of an integrated visual workflow and to browse and preview looks on your actual footage
- Choose from nearly 600 high-quality preset looks to achieve the best results in the fewest steps
- Personalize each look with a core set of streamlined, easy-to-use controls
Use the best looks to create your best work
- Powered by the same industry-standard effects engine that powers Sapphire to ensure maximum speed, stability, and image quality
- Find the most popular looks in the editing community, directly within the FX Central Preset Browser
Keep your looks collection fresh and relevant
- Get new FX Central looks every month to keep the freshest set of looks at your fingertips
- Create and save your own custom presets for use on your projects
Why buy from Safe Harbor?
Ordering from Safe Harbor is a great idea - either securely through this website or over the phone, toll-free. May we take your order today?
- Authorized GenArts reseller
- Trusted since 1987
- Usually ships in 1 business day.
- Secure online ordering
- Great customer service
- Competitive prices
- We value your business
| or |
You had the fairest price and your web site was clean and easy to use.
About GenArtsEmpower the world’s greatest storytellers with the art and science of visual effects to bring their stories to life, inspire creativity and increase audience engagement. In 1996, Karl Sims, renowned digital artist and computer scientist, founded GenArts® so visual effect artists could leverage the power of supercomputing techniques to craft and perfect their artistic looks effortlessly. Together with Chief Scientist Gary Oberbrunner, they combined the power of computer science with the art of visual effects to create GenArts’ Sapphire technology and a vast portfolio of visual effects. Since then, the world’s most talented visual effects artists have come to depend on Sapphire software to create the looks you see on television, in ads, online and at the movies. Today, GenArts is the leading provider of specialized visual effects software to the media and advertising industries worldwide.