| Manufacturer Part Number: PI|
ParticleIIllusion works as a standalone application that allows you to quickly and easily create amazing effects. Although customization of all of the effects is simple, it’s the scope of the preset collection that really impresses: sparkles to smoke; geometric shapes to motion graphics; creatures to space warps; magic effects to explosions – and everything in between. ParticleIllusion standalone version is platform-agnostic and works with any video editing or compositing software.
- Variety – Comes with over 3,000 presets
- Convenient – Presets are ready for use as-is – ideal for tight deadlines
- Flexible – Effect presets may be customized for a one-of-a-kind look
- Fast – High-speed effects engine for fast previews and render times
- Beautiful – Superior images, realistic quality
With its easy-to-use interface, high rendering speeds, and thousands of brilliant effects from which to choose, particleIllusion Standalone is a popular option for Sapphire Accents.
This standalone version of particleIllusion enables you to add effects quickly and easily, which leads to more focus on the creative process rather than the technical. The collection of dazzling effects is large and varied and covers all areas – sparkles to smoke; geometric shapes to motion graphics; creatures to space warps – and everything in between.
- Compatible with virtually any video editing or compositing application
- Open GL rendering
- Over 3,000 presets, with new preset emitters released regularly
- Combine an unlimited number of particle emitters on a layer, with multiple layers
- "Deflector" and "Force" objects to simulate hard and soft collisions and wind
- Motion blur for added realism
- The ability to create new emitters from scratch, create new libraries of these emitters, and reorganize existing libraries
- No other software needed
- Intuitive user interface – which means your time is used productively
- Endless creative possibilities
- Ultra-fast preview and rendering
- Ever-expanding creative toolset
- Mac OS X 10.4 "Tiger" or greater
- Windows XP or greater (32/64-bit)