mocha Pro v3.1 (3-User, Floating) Upgrade from mocha Pro v2.5mocha Pro is an intelligent Planar Tracking utility for post production and VFX professionals that combines advanced tools for: roto, motion tracking, object removal, insert, stabilization and 3D camera solve into a single desktop application. mocha Pro integrates seamlessly with industry popular editing, compositing, 3D animation, and 3D conversion pipelines, making it the ideal post production companion software for managing challenging shots and projects. Upgrade from mocha Pro v2.5
|List Price: |$1595.00
|Our Price: ||$1429.99|
| or |
|3D Plugins & Effects|
| Mac & Win |
On the Web:
|After 3PM CST, electronic products may not be invoiced until next business day. Please allow up to 24 hours for delivery.|
|Not rated yet! Write a review!|
|Electronically delivered via email or FTP|
Download the trial version - http://www.imagineersystems.com/download-view
Intelligent Planar Tracking for VFX and Post
mocha Pro combines advanced roto, motion tracking, object removal, insert, stabilization and 3D camera solve features into a single desktop application. mocha Pro integrates seamlessly with industry-popular applications and is the ideal post production companion for challenging shots. Widely used by compositors, editors, motion designers and colorists, mocha Pro shaves hours off the most labour intensive manual keyframing tasks
mocha Pro v3: Saves Time, Solves Problems
We have worked closely with our customers to improve our family of intelligent planar tracking utilities. All mocha v3 products have been updated to add new features and improve core areas for our customers: from large facilities that require advanced layer management tools for film effects and roto pipelines, to creative boutiques and artists who’ve been asking for true 3D camera support for years.
What's New in Version 3.1
- Greatly improved Lens Module
- Ability to import and use External Distortion Maps in all mocha Pro modules
- Ability to export rasterized Distortion Maps for Nuke, Fusion, Flame and more.
- Support for export to new mocha Lens plug-in for After Effects.
- 3D Camera export to HitFilm2 from FXhome
- RED (R3D) file support
- Export colored roto shapes directly to Nuke and After Effects (or render externally)
- Seamlessly export Planar Tracking data to ASSIMILATE SCRATCH 7
What's New in Version 3.03
- Support added for Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
What's New in Version 3.02
- Preference to use for Nudge vs Advance Frame hot key
- Preference to launch mocha AE v3 or mocha Pro v3 from After Effects CS6 Animation menu.
- Cut, Copy, Paste and Delete keys from Dopesheet
- Marquee to multi-select control points with Shift key
- Speed and accuracy improvements in 3D Camera Solver
What’s New in Version 3
- New Roto Tools: Transform Tool and Join Layers designed to edit roto more efficiently
- Layer Management: View, organize, color code and group layers
- Project Management: Easily merge and share projects between artists.
- 3D Camera Solve: New 3D camera solve functionality for After Effects, Nuke and FBX.
- Dope Sheet: new keyframe editor simplifies animation retiming, copy and paste.
- 3D Camera Export to: After Effects and FBX (Nuke, Maya, Cinema 4D and more)
Supports Industry Popular Applications
Apple Final Cut and Motion, Adobe After Effects CS3-CS6, Avid|DS, Autodesk Flame and Smoke, Boris FX, Eyeon Fusion, Quantel, Red Giant Warp and Nuke. Render mattes, inserts, lens undistorts and removes for any editing or finishing system.
- Planar Tracking: The industry’s most powerful planar tracker is the ideal complement for After Effects, Nuke, Flame, Smoke and more.
- Roto: An easy to learn, dedicated tool to increase roto capabilities with improved tools for artist efficiency and project sharing.
- Remove Module: an industry unique alternative to clone and paint, increases VFX productivity.
- Lens Module: analyze and undistort camera lens distortion.
- Insert Module: Finish and render ubiquitous screen inserts shots with offset tracking, mesh warp and motion blur.
- Stabilize Module with AutoFill: Stabilize and smooth camera jitter and shake without scaling result.
Export track data:
- Autodesk: Flame, Smoke, Combustion
- Adobe After Effects CS3, CS4,CS5, CS5.5, CS6
- Apple: Final Cut Pro v7
- Apple Motion 4, 5
- Apple Shake
- Quantel generationQ (requires free mocha for Quantel plug-in)
- Eyeon Fusion
- Nuke and Nuke X
- Boris FX: BCC Continuum Track Format: (supports Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Avid Media Composer, and Sony Vegas pro)
Export roto data:
- Apple: Final Cut Pro (with mocha shape for Final Cut plug-in)
- Autodesk Flame, Smoke, Combustion: GMasks
- Nuke and Nuke X
- After Effects CS3, CS4, CS5, CS5.5, CS6 (with mocha shape for After Effects plug-in)
- Eyeon Fusion (via ssf export)
Export 3D Camera:
- Adobe After Effects CS4, CS5, CS5.5, CS6
- FBX for Nuke
- FBX for Maya
Looking to Upgrade?
Owners of all Imagineer mocha products qualify for discounted upgrades to major upgrade releases. In order to purchase and use an upgrade, you must own one of the qualifying previous versions shown in the following chart. Imagineer Systems reserves the right to require proof or purchase or registration.
Notes on Upgrades
- Not sure which product you own? Launch your mocha software and go to "about" section.
- Registered users of the mocha AE CS4-CS6 bundled with Adobe After Effects qualify for upgrades. Please make sure to register your previous software before upgrading.
- If you do not own a registered version of mocha AE CS4-CS6 or a mocha family product (mocha AE, mocha, mocha Pro), you must purchase the full product.
- Own a product not listed? Owners of legacy products (mokey, monet, motor, mocha for Final Cut) who wish to upgrade should contact the Safe Harbor sales team.
Imagineer offers 1 year support and maintenance contracts for customers that wish to insure they are always running the latest version or need a guaranteed response time for customer support and technical issues.
Not sure which product to purchase? Product Comparison:
- Software Requirement:
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.6 or higher on Intel
- Windows: Windows 7, Windows XP Professional SP2 or higher, Windows Vista Business or Ultimate, on x86 or x64.
- Linux: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4, CentOS 4, or a compatible Linux distribution on i386. Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5, CentOS 5, or a compatible Linux distribution on x86_64.
- Recommended Hardware:
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB +
- Disk: High-speed disk array
- Graphics Card: NVDIA Quadro FX 1500 or equivalent
- Monitor: 1920x1080 or higher
- Minimal Requirements:
- Processor: At least 1-GHz Pentium IV
- Disk: At least 1 GB
- Memory: At least 1 GB
- Graphics card: Must support OpenGL
- Monitor: Minimum resolution 1200x800 pixels
Why buy from Safe Harbor?
Ordering from Safe Harbor is a great idea - either securely through this website or over the phone, toll-free. May we take your order today?
- Authorized imagineer Systems reseller
- Trusted since 1987
- Secure online ordering
- Great customer service
- Competitive prices
- We value your business
| or |
I recently ordered an Ipod Nano (for a gift), and the website said it usually ships in 48 hours. Turns out that the item was backordered. When I called, I spoke to a person in shipping, and then via email with customer service. Both of them were friendly, sympathetic and responsive to my issues. Customer service was attentive to my needs. The product arrived early that next week and we are totally happy.
About imagineer Systemsimagine * invent * inspire Imagineer Systems develops powerful, accessible desktop visual effects software applications for film, video and broadcast post production markets. In 2000, Imagineer Systems revolutionized visual effects software tracking with the creation of its industry renowned, award winning Planar Tracking image analysis engine, and has made its mark on such marquee Hollywood blockbuster productions as Alice in Wonderland, Iron Man 2, Shutter Island, Invictus, G-Force and the Harry Potter series.