| Manufacturer Part Number: 3201|
Our standard component cables* combine an RG-59 type coaxial cable with a substantial 22AWG (1*0.643BC) bare center conductor. Coaxial cables provide excellent shielding from signal interference. The connectors are molded on with a built-in strain relief neck, gold plated tips and are color coded in bright and easy to identify shades of red, green and blue.
* Note: The three video cables are made with RG-59 coaxial cabling. The two audio cables are made with 27AWG (10*0.12BC) bare strands.
- 3 RCA Video (Y, Pr, Pb) + 2 RCA Audio (Stereo L/R) Connectors
- Color Coded, Gold Plated, Molded Connectors
- Video Cables
- Heavy-Duty, Triple Shielded RG-59/u Coax Cable
- Supports both Y, Pr, Pb and Y, Cr, Cb Color Space Component Signals
- Stranded 22AWG (17/0.16) Center Conductor
- Super Shielding Aluminum Foil +96/0.12 Braid Return
- Audio Cables