Matrox G450x2 MMSThe Matrox G450x2 MMS is a half length PCI dual monitor graphics card with dedicated chips, driving each monitor at independent resolutions.
|List Price: |$599.00
|Our Price: ||$519.99|
| or |
| Manufacturer Part Number: G45X2DUAL-BF|
- Support for up to 2 digital or analog monitors at a time
- Dedicated Matrox-designed graphics chip for each display
- PCI card compatible with all PCI and PCI-X slots
- 64 MB graphics memory
- Support for independent resolutions for each display
- Support for using multiple Matrox MMS graphics cards in a single system
- Unified Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows Vista XDDM drivers for Matrox MMS products
- Easy-to-use Matrox PowerDesk driver interface
- Matrox Clone to view a copy of one display on the other display
- Display pivoting (rotation)
- Support for displays with special aspect ratios
- Customizable combinations of independent/stretched, clone, or pivot modes for each display
- Support for customizable unattended installation for rapid multi-system setup
- Global sales and technical support
- 3-year warranty
- Part number: G45X2DUAL-BF
- Card type: PCI, 32-bit, 66 MHz, compatible with all PCI and PCI-X slots (not PCIe slots)
- Graphics memory: 64 MB
- Bracket connector: LFH-60
- Card form factor: ATX
- Bracket form factor: ATX
- EMC certifications: Class A - ACA, CE, CSA, FCC, VCCI
- Card size: 6.5in x 4.2in
- Maximum resolutions (per display)
- Digital: 1280 x 1024
- Analog: 2048 x 1536
- Hardware included
- Matrox G450x2 MMS graphics card
- LFH60-to-DVI dual-monitor adapter cable (1-foot)
- 2 DVI-to-HD15 connector adapters
- Software included
- Matrox display driver for Microsoft Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, and Windows XP
- Matrox PowerDesk (driver interface and utilities)
- Matrox Hybrid Display (software to customize independent/stretched, clone, or pivot modes)
Why buy from Safe Harbor?
Ordering from Safe Harbor is a great idea - either securely through this website or over the phone, toll-free. May we take your order today?
- Authorized Matrox reseller
- Trusted since 1987
- Usually ships in 2-business days or less.
- Secure online ordering
- Great customer service
- Competitive prices
- We value your business
| or |
Safe Harbor is an outstanding vendor. I have ordered from their site for over a year and I remain impressed by their professionalism.
Non-Linear Editing Specialist
About MatroxDigital Video Solutions.
Matrox Video Products Group is a technology and market leader in the field of HD and SD digital video hardware and software for accelerated H.264 encoding, real-time editing, audio/video input/output, DVD/Blu-ray authoring, streaming, scan conversion, capture/playout servers, clip/still stores, and CGs. Matrox's Emmy award-winning technology powers a full range of content creation and delivery platforms used by broadcasters, post-production facilities, project studios, corporate communicators, and videographers worldwide.
Matrox Video Products Group focuses on two business areas: sales of digital video solutions to end users under the Matrox MXO2, Matrox CompressHD, Matrox Convert, Matrox Axio and Matrox RT brands; and sales of hardware and software development tools to original equipment manufacturers under the Matrox DSX brand.