LiveText 2.1 (Academic)NewTek LiveText™ 2, remote titling system for the NewTek TriCaster™ family of products, allows you to add a dedicated HD title station to your live production, presentation or webcast, and provides scrolls, crawls and still pages directly from a laptop or other computer. LiveText 2 with integrated DataLink™ allows operators to pre-produce graphics and titles off-site, or on the way to the location, and delivers real-time display of scores, times, prices and other rapidly-changing information, providing instant updates to TriCaster. Now with DataLink™ 3.0!
| or |
Manufacturer Part Number: LT082000-0201
DataLink™ 3.0 UPDATE
NewTek, worldwide leader in video and 3D animation products, announces DataLink™ 3.0, the latest update to the LiveText™ 2 integrated application that allows operators to pre-produce graphics and titles, and deliver real-time display of constantly updated information instantly to NewTek TriCaster™.
"The new DataLink 3.0 streamlines the configuration and management of data sources," said NewTek Chief Technology Officer, Andrew Cross. "The added hardware sources and the support for RSS feeds provide a wide array of creative possibilities. DataLink 3.0 provides yet another advantage for TriCaster users who need to deliver constantly changing information that is accurate and looks great."
DataLink 3.0 provides a highly configurable way to manage data from many different sources, including text files, databases, and scoring and timekeeping devices, such as Daktronics scoreboard controllers. DataLink 3.0 also adds support for RSS feeds from multiple network data sources, including Twitter feeds, all of which can be independently configured for use in LiveText 2.
LiveText™ 2 remote titling software for the TriCaster™ family of products, allows you to add a dedicated title station to your live production. LiveText 2 provides increased workflow support with the ability to send HD titles and graphics to any TriCaster portable live production system, including the recently launched TriCaster 850 Extreme, TriCaster TCXD850, and TriCaster TCXD300.
In fast-paced live productions, it helps to share the workload with others - one person switching sources while another focuses on titles. TriCaster, a market leader for its ease of use, makes live production even more enjoyable with LiveText 2.
LiveText 2 runs independently on your laptop or computer communicating directly with the TriCaster and provides scrolls, crawls, title pages and lower thirds to your live production or live web stream. LiveText 2 with integrated DataLink™ allows operators to pre-produce graphics and titles off-site, or on the way to the location, and delivers real-time display of scores, times, prices and other rapidly-changing information, providing instant updates to TriCaster.
While TriCaster excels at one-person production, many producers want to involve as many hands as possible. With the addition of LiveText 2 to your live production, a separate graphics operator can ensure the correct title is ready for display at all times and title updates can be incorporated on the fly. Now, managing last-minute speaker changes is easy, and monitoring real-time data makes updating effortless.
LiveText™ 2.1 offers a major update to DataLink™ functionality. The new 3.0 app brings added convenience and important new tools, such as the DataLink Profile Manager. More value. More possibilities.
- DataLink Profile Manager includes the ability to:
- Edit and manage INI files to configure DataLink sources, automatically
- Store and recall an unlimited number of custom "data profiles," quickly
- Define a database, network source (RSS feed), text file, or serial-connected scoreboard as the data source, or refer to data from several sources, simultaneously
- Adapt easily to different venues, sports or other set-ups, (activate the desired custom data profile and re-launch LiveText, with the push of a button)
- Network-style, dedicated HD graphics operation
- Send HD titles and graphics to any TriCaster portable live production system
- DataLink application integrated for real-time display of scores, times, prices, or any rapidly changing data
- LiveTime™ delivers embedded real-time clock and date displays in the title pages
- Easy management of title changes for speakers and events
- Improves production quality and accuracy
- Allows pre-production of titles on a Windows® laptop
- Lets you expand your team with on-air titles from a remote station
- Provides easy creation of still, scroll and crawl pages
- Save one page or the entire project for total flexibility
- Wide variety of text options using any installed TrueType font
- Pages saved as 32-bit images for transparency with overlays
- Instantly save or recall text styles
- Allows creation of graphic objects (boxes, circles, splines)
- Provides powerful vector-based drawing tools for custom graphics
- CPU supporting the SSE2 instruction set (typically an Intel® Core2® or better)
- Graphics display card (PCI-E recommended) with Microsoft® DirectX® 9 (or better) compatibility
- Monitor, capable of displaying a minimum resolution of 1280x800 pixels
- 2GB RAM (4GB or more preferred)
- Gigabit network recommended for network transmission to supported live systems (TriCaster)
Why buy from Safe Harbor?
Ordering from Safe Harbor is a great idea - either securely through this website or over the phone, toll-free. May we take your order today?
- Authorized NewTek reseller
- Trusted since 1987
- Usually ships in 2-business days or less.
- Secure online ordering
- Great customer service
- Competitive prices
- We value your business
| or |
I've been a customer of Safe Harbor for almost ten years now, I think. You are consistently a good resource for hardware and software at low prices with dependable service. Thanks.
About NewTekInnovative solutions for graphics, film and television production.
Founded on the principle that the ability to create movies and television should be available to everyone, NewTek designs innovative portable live production, and 3D products, at affordable prices. NewTek products are easy to learn and use by a single artist or producer, but versatile enough to be installed in the largest production facility, or network studio. 3D artists and live video producers using NewTek products, deliver results no matter what the demand, from Academy® Award-winning blockbuster films, and Emmy® Award-winning television shows, to National league sports productions, and the high school daily newscast.
Benefiting producers and artists with its cost-effective and groundbreaking technologies, NewTek, Inc. is a leader in portable live production, video editing, 3D animation, and special effects tools, including NewTek TriCaster™ product line and LightWave 3D®. NewTek has won numerous industry accolades, including two Emmy® Awards.
Clients include: MTV Music Group, NBA Development League, New York Giants, "Furious World," Fox News, BBC, NHL, Nickelodeon, the Steve Harvey Radio Show, CBS Radio, ESPN Radio, ESPN X Games, Fox Sports, USA TODAY, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). NewTek products have been used in blockbuster films and television shows, including "Avatar," "Repo Men," "Angels and Demons," "Battle for Terra," "The Dark Knight," "Iron Man," "Tropic Thunder," "V," "FlashForward," "Lost," "Fringe" and more.