3Play 4253Play™ 425 is the perfect fit for your live sports production. The final piece to the puzzle. You can easily dedicate one playout channel for instant replay and build a playlist of highlights for the other. In HD or SD. Get soundtracks. Transitions. On-the-fly highlights. In a sleek, 2U rack mount system for peak performance at home, or on the road.
| or |
| Win |
On the Web:
|Usually ships in 2-business days or less.|
|Not rated yet! Write a review!|
Due to this items unusual size or weight, an extra shipping surcharge may be applied to your order.
Manufacturer Part Number: 3P400090-0101
With four inputs and a 2U rack mount form factor, 3Play™ 425 levels the playing field for major and mid-size sports leagues, everywhere. Use it as a standalone slow motion replay system, or pair it with TriCaster™ for an ultimate solution in mobile production. The unique, over-the network integration with TriCaster makes slow motion replay and switching live events incredibly seamless. Deliver on-the-fly highlights with professional quality, flexible audio and maximum control. As always, set up is easy—racked or mobile.
Comes with its own convenient control surface, too. For a hands-on connection to each and every play.
3Play 425 provides these benefits:
- Record up to four live cameras at the same time
- Play out from two fully independent channels simultaneously
- Switch camera angles during live playback
- Route audio independently to hear broadcast audio or natural sound
- Deliver smooth slo-mo playback with ghost-free frames
- Have multiple playlists with transitions, sound tracks, and more
- Team with TriCaster™ over the network to maximize resources
- Import and export a wide variety of popular media file types
- Get full support for a vast range of video formats and frame rates
- Use a second display as a multi-view monitor, including HUD
- Get LTC support for synchronized live action capture to edit in post
- Feel confident with "always on-air," multi-tiered fail-safe system
- Have a space-saving, 2U rack mount system
- Get a hands-on connection with a premium hardware control surface
FREE ROAD CASE INCLUDED!!!
The 3Play™ 425 interface is designed to put you, the operator, in control of every source and function within your replay system. Fans count on you to deliver the moment of truth. The reality of the game is in your hands. With features that you can configure to suit your needs, you have the ability to stay true to each and every play. Clips list. Playlist. And pop-up Dashboard. All at your fingertips.
1) REPLAY INTERFACE is the control center for your 3Play 425 production. Connect up to four HD or SD cameras, audio sources, and the included control surface to manage recording, playback, clip marking, playlist creation, and more.
2) LIVE DESKTOP MONITORS let you view the action from every angle, with interactive, full field rate displays. Integrated multi-view monitoring allows you to select from additional monitor layouts and send all on-screen monitors to a second display to enlarge your workspace.
3) OUTPUT MONITORS show the output being sent through the two simultaneous, independent playout channels. Camera angles can even be switched during live playback. Full field rate displays include the option to show or hide HUD (Heads-Up Display) information.
4) ONE-BUTTON RECORDING simultaneously captures video from your choice of up to four cameras. 3Play 425 also supports automatic recording (activated by performing select operations).
5) CLIPS LIST provides quick and easy access to all available clips (or events) for immediate playback. Clip notes can be entered for each camera view of an event, allowing you to find and replay the right highlight from the best angle – instantly.
6) PLAY LIST lets you create highlight reels or compile clips for sequenced playback. The play list includes independent speed controls for each clip (for real-time, slo-mo or high-speed playback) and provides options for background music tracks and transitions.
7) INTERACTIVE DASHBOARD lets you view active settings on the control surface or manage 3Play 425 operations using on-screen controls, including playback speed presets, output mode, mark in, mark out, and transport.
- Broadcast. The demand for HD slow motion instant replay is real and necessary in the world of professional sports and live events. You’ve got to capture and replay – quickly and easily. 3Play™ helps you deliver what others may miss. The low price point of 3Play makes multi-channel, multi-def replay available to a much broader base of sports broadcasters and live remote producers. Major players like MLB All-Star International Broadcast, NBA D-League and NBA Summer League, consider 3Play to be the replay tool of choice. Whether the sport is basketball, football, soccer, track or golf – confirmed results rely heavily on your ability to provide fast and efficient replay.
- Sports and Education. When budgets are tight, students, parents and fans still expect a network-quality production of their favorite events—highlights and all. 3Play is the affordable and easy-to-operate, multi-channel slow motion instant replay system designed to enhance productionat any venue. Whether the event is graduation, prom, morning newscast, homecoming game or a play-off–meet your viewers expectations when you replay with 3Play. 3Play makes it possible for schools and local sports leagues and organizations to own their own high-end, professional replay system, so those memorable occasions can be viewed, again and again.
- Venues. We specialize in the world of live event capture, streaming and mixing. And 3Play™ is the standard replay tool of choice for many of the live event venues that require a fast, efficient and affordable replay system. 3Play provides exactly what you require, without a long laundry list of crew and equipment needs. Whether your event is a convention, sports competition, concert or other live action affair, your viewers will be consistently amazed at what you pull off. High quality. Professional replay. Win-win. 3Play makes it possible for venues of any size to own their own high-end, professional replay system, so those memorable moments can be viewed, again and again.
COMPARE 3PLAY MODELS HERE - http://www.newtek.com/3play-compare-smenu.html
3Play 820, 3Play 425 and 3Play 330 replay systems each come with their own individual control surfaces. Convenient, huh? Keep your eyes on the action. No second chances, my friend. It's all up to you ... and 3Play.
Get easy access to the controls with a premium T-bar for smooth transitions. Speed presets. Stop and Play transport functions, and a jog wheel for quick access to frames. Plus, much more. You now have a hands-on connection to each and every play. And replay. Yay.
- 19 x 3.5 x 21.5 (in)
- 48.3 x 8.9 x 54.6 (cm)
- Video Inputs
- 4 simultaneous inputs
- Any combination of:
- HD-SDI, HD Component, SD-SDI, SD Component, Composite, or Y/C (BNC)
- Video Outputs
- 2 fully independent, simultaneous playout channels
- HD-SDI, HD Component, SD-SDI, SD Component, Composite, or Y/C (BNC)
- HDMI output
- Dedicated HDMI multi-view output
- Network output for over-the-network input to TriCaster
- Video Formats
- NTSC: 1080/30p, 1080/24p, 1080/60i, 720/60p, 720/30p, 720/24p, 480/60i
- Multi-Standard: NTSC-J; PAL 1080/25p, 1080/50i, 720/50p, 720/25p, 576/25i
- Supports 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratios
- Audio Inputs
- 4 SDI Embedded
- 3 x 2 Balanced 1/4in (Mic/Line)
- 1 x 2 Balanced XLR (Mic/Line)
- Audio Outputs
- 2 SDI Embedded
- 1 x 2 Balanced XLR
- 1 x 2 Balanced 1/4in
- Audio Processing
- Audio is uncompressed and sampled at 96kHz, 32-bit
- Recording Capacity
- More than 30 hours of combined 1080i storage across internal drive and removable drive (15+ hours per drive)
- MPEG-2 all I-frame
- Locks to HD or SD analog signals
- Supports either tri-level or bi-level sync sources
- A/V Standards
- HD-SDI video conforms to SMPTE 292M
- SD video conforms to SMPTE 259M and ITU-R BT.656
- Analog audio levels conform to SMPTE RP-155
Why buy from Safe Harbor?
Ordering from Safe Harbor is a great idea - either securely through this website or over the phone, toll-free. May we take your order today?
- Authorized NewTek reseller
- Trusted since 1987
- Usually ships in 2-business days or less.
- Secure online ordering
- Great customer service
- Competitive prices
- We value your business
| or |
I was very pleased with the simplicity of the site and the quick answers to my questions.
About NewTekInnovative solutions for graphics, film and television production.
Founded on the principle that the ability to create movies and television should be available to everyone, NewTek designs innovative portable live production, and 3D products, at affordable prices. NewTek products are easy to learn and use by a single artist or producer, but versatile enough to be installed in the largest production facility, or network studio. 3D artists and live video producers using NewTek products, deliver results no matter what the demand, from Academy® Award-winning blockbuster films, and Emmy® Award-winning television shows, to National league sports productions, and the high school daily newscast.
Benefiting producers and artists with its cost-effective and groundbreaking technologies, NewTek, Inc. is a leader in portable live production, video editing, 3D animation, and special effects tools, including NewTek TriCaster™ product line and LightWave 3D®. NewTek has won numerous industry accolades, including two Emmy® Awards.
Clients include: MTV Music Group, NBA Development League, New York Giants, "Furious World," Fox News, BBC, NHL, Nickelodeon, the Steve Harvey Radio Show, CBS Radio, ESPN Radio, ESPN X Games, Fox Sports, USA TODAY, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). NewTek products have been used in blockbuster films and television shows, including "Avatar," "Repo Men," "Angels and Demons," "Battle for Terra," "The Dark Knight," "Iron Man," "Tropic Thunder," "V," "FlashForward," "Lost," "Fringe" and more.