Manufacturer Part Number: VCQ5000SDI-IO-PB
***NOTE: THIS ITEM IS CONSIDERED A SPECIALTY PRODUCT. PNY MUST APPROVE ALL PURCHASES OF THIS CARD. PLEASE GIVE US A CALL AND WE WILL MAKE SURE YOU GET APPROVED PROPERLY. 800-544-6599***
NVIDIA Quadro 5000 SDI I/O by PNY enables multi-stream, uncompressed video to be streamed directly to GPU memory and provides an integrated graphics-to-video solution enabling 2D and 3D effects to be composited in real-time with 2K, HD and SD video.
- Capture up to 4 HD-SDI Single link sources simultaneously
- Supports input of all SMPTE standard formats (3G, 2K, HD and SD) through 75 Ohm BNC connectors
- Supports output of 2K, HD and SD video formats uncompressed 8-bit, 10-bit or 12-bit SDI
- Indicator LEDs on the bracket provide easy error detection
PNY provides unsurpassed service and commitment to its professional graphics customers offering: 3 year warranty, pre and post sales support, dedicated Quadro Field Application engineers and direct tech support hot lines. In addition, PNY delivers a complete solution including the appropriate adapters, cables, brackets, driver CD and documentation to ensure a quick and successful install.
Features and Benefits
Capture Uncompressed 8-,10-, or 12-Bit SDI formats
Enables on-air broadcast, video production and post production professionals to capture live video, uncompressed 8-,10-,12-bit SDI directly to graphics memory in 3G, 2K, SD, or HD resolutions.
Capture up to 4 SDI Sources Directly to GPU Memory
Enables direct transfer of video directly to graphics memory.
Uncompressed 8-, 10-, or 12-Bit SDI Output
Enables on-air broadcast, video production and post production professionals to composite and output live video and graphics to true, uncompressed 12-bit SDI in 2K, SD, or HD resolutions and allows direct connection to a broadcast monitor, switcher, tape deck, or SDI projector.
Ancillary Data Support
Support for ancillary data channel (for audio, time code, etc) through an NVIDIA API. Support for the introduction of ancillary data into the out going SDI video is provided through an NVIDIA API. This ancillary data can include up to 16 channels of embedded 24-bit digital audio as defined by SMPTE 272M and SMPTE 299M as well as timecode.
2D Video Pass Through Compositing
2D Video Compositing enables incoming video to be passed through and alpha composited, luma keyed, or chroma keyed with the Quadro rendered graphics image on the outgoing SDI video.
Genlock (House Synchronization)
One genlock (Standard BNC) connector (digital or analog) provides connectivity to a video sync source for SMPTE standard (digital, black burst, tri-level) synchronization. Expanded cross sync functionality permits an incoming house signal to synchronize a much larger number of video output signal formats.
Next-Generation NVIDIA® CUDA™ Architecture
Breakthrough NVIDIA CUDA parallel computing architecture, code named Fermi, tightly integrates advanced visualization and compute features delivering performance that greatly accelerates professional workflows.
Fast 64-Bit Floating Point Precision
Industry’s fastest double precision floating point performance enabling accurate results on mission-critical applications, including computer-aided-design, finite element analysis to computational fluid dynamics.
Error Correcting Code (ECC) Memory
Meets strict requirements for mission critical applications with uncompromised computing accuracy and reliability for workstations. Offers protection of data in memory to enhance application data integrity.
NVIDIA GigaThread™ Engine
Provides up to 10x faster context switching compared to previous generation architectures, concurrent kernel execution, and improved thread block scheduling.
Dual Copy Engines
Enables the highest rates of parallel data processing and concurrent throughput between the GPU and host, accelerating techniques such as ray tracing, color grading and physical simulation.
NVIDIA® Scalable Geometry Engine™
Dramatically improves geometry performance across a broad range of CAD, DCC and medical applications, enabling you to work interactively with models and scenes that are an order of magnitude more complex than ever before.
Professional 3D Stereo Synchronization
Enables robust control of stereo effects through a dedicated 3-pin mini-DIN connector between the graphics card and 3D stereo hardware.
- GPU Memory 2.5 GB GDDR5
- Memory Interface 320-bit
- Memory Bandwidth 120 GB/sec
- CUDA Parallel Processing Cores 352
- ECC (Error Correcting Code) Yes
- High Performance Double Precision Yes
- Max Power Consumption 152 W
- Max Power Consumption (SDI Card) 20 W
- Physical Dimensions 4.376"(H) x 9.75" (L) Dual Slot
- Physical Dimensions (SDI Input Card) ATX form factor full height, half length
- Physical Dimensions (SDI Output Card) ATX form factor, 3.875 inches x 6.60 inches
- Display Connectors (Quadro 5000) DVI-DL (1), DP (2), Stereo (1)
- Number of displays supported 2
- DP Yes
- DVI Yes
- VGA Yes
- Connectors (SDI Input Card) Inputs: 4 BNCs (4 Single Link, 2 Dual Link, 2 3G SDI Single Link, 1 3G -SDI Dual Link); Outputs: 1 Monitor out (BNC)
- Connectors (SDI Card) BNC fill, BNC key, BNC input (sync)
- Graphics Bus PCI Express 2.0 x16
- Thermal Solution Active
- 3D Vision Pro Support via 3-pin mini DIN
- Maximum Digital Resolution 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz
- APIs DirectX 11, OpenGL 4.0 and Shader Model 5
- Warranty 3 Year Warranty
- PNY Part Number VCQ5000SDI-IO-PB
* Note: With ECC on, a portion of the dedicated memory is used for ECC bits, so the available user memory is reduced by 12.5%. (e.g. 3 GB total memory yields 2.625 GB of user available memory.)
- 3D Graphics Architecture
- Scalable geometry architecture
- Hardware tessellation engine
- NVIDIA® GigaThread™engine with dual copy engines
- Shader Model 5.0 (OpenGL 4.0 and DirectX 11)
- Optimized compiler for Cg and Microsoft HLSL
- Up to 16K x16K texture and render processing
- Transparent multisampling and super sampling
- 16x angle independent anisotropic filtering
- 128-bit floating point performance
- 32-bit per-component floating point texture filtering and blending
- Decode acceleration for MPEG-2, MPEG-4 Part 2 Advanced Simple Profile, H.264, MVC, VC1, DivX (version 3.11 and later), and Flash (10.1 and later)
- DivX (version 3.11 and later), and Flash (10.1 and later)
- Blu-ray dual-stream hardware acceleration (supporting HD picture-in-picture playback)
- NVIDIA CUDA Parallel Processing Architecture
- API support includes:
- CUDA C, CUDA C++, DirectCompute 5.0, OpenCL, Java, Python, and Fortran
- NVIDIA® Parallel DataCache™ hierarchy (configurable L1 and unified L2 caches)
- Error correction codes (ECC) memory
- 64 KB of RAM (configurable partitioning of shared memory and L1 cache)
- Full IEEE 754-2008 - 32-bit and high performance 64-bit double precision
- Dual Warp Scheduler (schedules and dispatches simultaneously instructions from two independent warps)
- Advanced Display Features
- 30-bit color (10-bit per each red, green, blue channel)
- DisplayPort (up to 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz and 1920x1200 @ 120Hz)
- Internal 400 MHz DAC DVI-I output (analog display up to 2048 x 1536 @ 85Hz)
- DisplayPort to VGA, DisplayPort to DVI (single-link and dual-link) and DisplayPort to HDMI cables (resolution support based on dongle specifications)
- DisplayPort 1.1a, HDMI 1.3a, and HDCP support
- 10-bit internal display processing (hardware support for 10-bit scanout for both windowed desktop and full screen, only available on Windows and Linux with Aero disabled)
- NVIDIA® 3D Vision™ technology, 3D DLP, Interleaved, and other 3D stereo format support
- Full OpenGL quad buffered stereo support
- Underscan/overscan compensation and hardware scaling
- NVIDIA® nView® multi-display technology
- DisplayPort and HDMI Digital Audio
- Support for the following audio modes:
- Dolby Digital (AC3), DTS 5.1, Multi-channel (7.1) LPCM, Dolby Digital Plus (DD+), andMPEG-2/MPEG-4 AAC
- Data rates of 44.1 KHz, 48 KHz, 88.2 KHz, 96 KHz, 176 KHz, and 192 KHz
- Word sizes of 16-bit, 20-bit, and 24-bit
- NVIDIA Quadro 5000 PNY graphics board
- NVIDIA Quadro SDI by PNY output board
- NVIDIA Quadro SDI by PNY capture board
- SDI crossover cable and ribbon connector cable
- Two auxiliary power connector cables
- Supported Platforms
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit and 32-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit and 32-bit)
Microsoft Windows XP (64-bit and 32-bit)
Linux® - Full OpenGL implementation, complete with NVIDIA and ARB extensions (64-bit and 32-bit)
- Minimum System Requirements
- Intel® Core i5, i7 or Xeon processor, or AMD Phenom® or Opteron® class processor
- PCIe x16 expansion slot
- 1GB or more of system memory, 2GB recommended
- 100MB of available disk space for full driver installation
- Blu-ray, DVD-ROM or CD-ROM drive
- DisplayPort, DVI or VGA compatible display(s)