RE:Fill can replace missing pixels in numerous ways: for example, selecting the nearest "good" pixel, mirroring pixels about a hole's edge, or cloning from another "good" region... and the good region can even come from another point in time or from another sequence altogether.
Compatible with Premiere Pro CS6 and After Effects CS6!
- Fill in holes created when keying or rotoing out noisy blobs, scratches or other unwanted small objects.
- Fill in small image regions along an image boundary that can become "invalid" after distorting or warping an image.
- Fill in an area between two objects being lined up that don't exactly fit together.
- Fill in areas that have unwanted blown out areas, or other unwanted specks due to bad camera or lighting setup, or due to some unfortunate color correction that has been applied.
- Fill in areas left behind after the removal of small tracking markers, crosses or orange balls.
- Create nice color gradients and washes by filling in large holes.
- Create interesting kaleidoscopic effects using a mirror fill on large holes.
- RE:Fill works in both 8 and 16 bits per channel (only 8 bits per channel supported within Final Cut Pro).
GALLERY - http://www.revisionfx.com/products/refill/gallery/
- Adobe After Effects 7.0 and up, including 64-bit support for CS5 and up.
- Adobe Premiere Pro 1.0 and up. (Read about common Premiere Pro issues - http://www.revisionfx.com/support/faqs/hostfaqs/premiere_pro/)
- Apple Final Cut Pro 5.1 and up (read about limitations - http://www.revisionfx.com/support/faqs/hostfaqs/fcp_5/), Final Cut Pro 6 and 7, but not FCP X
- Autodesk Combustion 2.1 and up
- eyeon Fusion 4.04e and up, 5.02 and up
- Quantel generationQ
- Other programs that offer After Effects plugin compatibility, please test demo before purchase
- System Requirements
- Mac OS X 10.2.8 and up
- Windows 2000 or XP and up