| Manufacturer Part Number: PRO100DVD|
The Nexis Pro 100 DVD makes media publishing easy. With the included Disc Studio™ Labeling software you simply send a print job and the Nexis Pro 100 DVD will automatically insert a CD/DVD for mastering and/or printing. No additional software required. You can also use your favorite labeling program and print directly from that program.
The Nexis Pro 100 DVD uses high capacity, low cost XLNT Idea inkjet cartridges. The high capacity of the inkjet cartridges makes the cost per finished disc lower than the competition. This provides the end user with the most cost effective solution but best of all no more worrying about running out of ink.
The Nexis Pro 100 DVD is perfect for the mastering of amateur or commercial CD/DVDs, software publishing and music CD producing as well as time-critical applications such as data distribution, digital photo processing, service bureaus and kiosks.
In standardized testing the Nexis Pro 100 DVD burns up to 50 discs per hour making it faster than most other models. The secret is our independently mounted disc transport robotics giving the Nexis Pro 100 DVD the ability to move disc's while printing which achieves the highest throughput possible.
100 Disc Capacity
The Nexis Pro 100 DVD comes standard with 50 disc hoppers. However you can easily double your per session disc capacity with the available 100 Disc Kiosk adapter.
The Nexis Pro 100 DVD not only prints on standard 120mm disc but can also print on a wide variety of disc media such as business card discs. Optional adapter kit required. Expand your media choices!
- 6 colors for photo quality prints
- Dual high speed DVD writers
- 4800 DPI resolution
- 1 USB Connection
- Simple one button tray load mechanism
- Disc prints cost less than labels
- Media adapters included
- High Capacity inkcarts
- Easy to use software
- 1 Year Warranty
- Autoswitching power supply - 100v to 240v
- Windows XP, 2000, 2003 Server, Vista and Windows 7 (32 bit and 64bit)
- Pentium 4 1.4Ghz CPU or equivalent
- 1GB RAM, 1.5GB RAM for Vista
- DVD-ROM for software installation
- Open USB 2.0 port
- Graphics card with 64MB of RAM or more
- 24-bit color is recommended for best video quality