The KMU-100C bundle combines the KMU-100 4K MulticameraProcessor and hardware control panel (RMC-185) to provide a unique 4K videoproduction solution.
KMU-100 4K Multicamera Processor
Datavideo's all new KMU-100 is a unique 4K multi-cameraproduction solution that delivers multiple virtual full HD (up to 1080p) scaledcamera angles with minimal installation cost and simple operation. The basicconcept is straightforward: The output of a single 4K/UHD camera is connectedto KMU-100, which then displays up to four 16x9 user-defined cropped windowsthat are sent out as four separate HD signals through HD-SDI. These userdefined windows can be scaled to zoom in on a particular subject that you wouldlike to highlight on the 4K signal.
• Quad SDI, 6G-SDI or 12G-SDI
• HDMI 2.0 Video Input with Support for 2160p60
SDI Video Output
• 4x 3G-SDI
• 2x HDMI 1.4
• SDI Audio Input (16 Channels)
• SDI Audio Output (16 Channels)
Sync Input (Genlock)
• Blackburst or TriSync
• Ethernet RJ45 for Control Configuration and Updates (forLaptop)
• 1x RS-232 / RS-422
As an option, the Datavideo RMC-185 controller can be addedto easily pan, tilt and zoom to create the user defined windows on the 4Ksignal. You can set up these shots in advance and save them as presets or youcan do it in real-time.
RMC-185 KMU Controller
The RMC-185 is a cost effective physical controller designedspecifically for control of the KMU series 4K Multi-Camera Processor. TheRMC-185 interfaces with the KMU-100 via an RS-422 interface. This dedicatedcontroller allows operators to make smooth zoom and pan/tilt motions by usingthe joystick. 4 presets are available that hold scale, position, motion pathand speed of all 4 individual 3Gb/s outputs, per channel. Buttons allowstart/stop/reset of motion in a predefined speed of every individual output.
• Dedicated control surface for KMU-100
• Provides easy and intuitive control of the KMU-100
• Easily pan, tilt and zoom to create the user definedwindows on the 4K signal
• Switch between live and preview inputs
• LCD display showing setup menu options
• Three Multiviewer modes (Preview, A to B Motion and Quad)
• Robust, rugged metal housing