• Full HD 1080p signal output format with a high frame rateof 60 fps
• 20x optical zoom
• Supports live broadcasting (MJPEG, H.264 supports SVC)
• Supports Power Over Ethernet (PoE)
• Supports NDI technology for NDI-based video production
• Supports SRT protocol that optimizes streaming performance
• Ethernet low latency ( < 120 ms)
• Ethernet, HDMI, and 3G-SDI synchronous image outputs
• Maximum horizontal/vertical speed of rotation:120degrees/second
• Audio input supports AAC encoding with 44.1/48 K samplingfrequency
Connect directly to an NDI® network, utilizing NDI-basedvideo production workflows without additional configuration, reducing cost andset-up time.
Ethernet, HDMI, and 3G-SDI synchronous image outputs
The VC-A50PN has Ethernet, HDMI, and 3G-SDI outputs that aresimultaneously active. It supports live broadcasting with MJPEG, H.264 / SVCformat with latency of less than 120ms.
Ethernet low latency
Supports low-latency and the fast response time is less than120 ms that allows unnoticeable delays between a live image and its output onthe screen.
The VC-A50PN is equipped with a professional 1/2.8 inchimage sensor with Full HD 1080p output resolution. The sensor provides highcolor reproduction, high-definition signals, and crystal-clear image quality.
The VC-A50PN supports MJPEG and H.264 / SVC videocompression format that can reduce the bandwidth for transmitting video. Thistechnology can decrease hard disk space when recording.
Powered by PoE+ (Power over Ethernet) allowing a cost-effective and simple installation.
Supports NDI Technology
The VC-A50PN can connect directly to a NDI® network,utilizing NDI-based video production workflows without additionalconfiguration, reducing cost and set-up time.
Wide Range Pan/Tilt/Zoom Action
The VC-A50PN has a wide shooting area (pan angle from -170°to +170° ; tilt angle from -30° to +90°), as well as quiet, fast, and precisepositioning movements.
Audio Input Support
The VC-A50PN has a stereo audio input with AAC encodingtransmission through the Internet, SDI and HDMI extending the distance of anaudio device. This enhances sound quality while reducing installation cost.
Multiple Signal Interface Formats
The VC-A50PN is able to switch video output formats to FullHD for compatibility in various display devices.
The VC-A50PN supports low- latency and the fast responsetime is less than 120 ms that allows unnoticeable delays between a live imageand its output on the screen.