Thunderbolt™ 3 PCIe Expansion Chassis
Turn everyday laptops and desktops into powerful supercomputing workstations. The EB3T-V3 has been qualified with the following NVIDIA Quadro GPUs: GV100, P6000, P5000, and P4000 (GPU Not Included)
Breathe new life into your workflow
Connect an external high-end desktop Quadro GPU to your Thunderbolt 3-equipped laptop and harness the power of ISV-certified, high-performance professional graphics to dramatically accelerate your workflow. Work with large, complex designs, interactively render photorealistic imagery and perform computationally intensive simulations with ease. Or enhance your workflow with VR to explore your creations in the most compelling way possible.
• High-speed Thunderbolt connection – Thunderbolt 3 40 Gbps.
• 4 lanes of PCI Express Gen 3
• Automatic power-up control by computer
• One PCIe (x16) slot supporting full-length, full height, double-width card.
• Accommodate standard and large sized graphics card.
• Built-in 400W power supply to provided extra power to GPU.
• PCIe x16 slot provides up to 75W of power.
• Adjustable Fan-Speed Control.
• Movable 8x8 cm fan cooler at enclosure's side.
• 15W power delivery to the host computer.
• Easily removable top cover with a thumbscrew.
• Includes two 8-pin (6+2 pin) auxiliary PCI-E power connectors.
• Front LED Display-Power Indicator.
PCI Express Bus Specification Revision 3.0
1 Upstream x16 slot
371(D) x 110(W) x 200(H) mm
AMD and NVIDIA
* NVIDIA is only supported on Windows 10 OS
EB3T-V3-eGPU requires no driver / software.