The new USB2Air wireless USB extension adapter from HuddleCamHD has been designed to wirelessly transmit high-definition video up to 20 feet between the device receiver and transmitter. HuddleCamHD manufactured the world’s very first wireless USB conference camera with pan, tilt and zoom the HuddleCam Air and is now releasing the same technology for use with any USB 2.0 device. Now the same great wireless USB technology is available for use with virtually any video product that support USB 2.0. HuddleCamHD has once again introduced wireless USB technology for professional uses without sacrificing on quality. The USB2AIR will be available through existing distribution partners to enhance the current web conferencing focused product line.
· FCC Certified to wirelessly transmit 1080p video, audio and/or data up to 25′ between wireless transmitter and receiver pair
· 30MBs of available bandwidth (shareable between multiple devices – See Bandwidth Chart below)
· Less than 1ms of latency (ideal fo video conferencing, virtual reality, image magnification and other real-time applications)
· Eliminates the need for expensive USB extension cabling in small/medium sized rooms
· Includes a 1-year warranty from HuddleCamHD
· Works with any Windows 7, 8, 10 computer
· USB cameras are not compatible with the USB2Air when using Windows 10.